“Full” Registration = Admission for the entire conference.
“Half” Registration = Admission for one full day, Thurs. or Friday plus Saturday, which is a half day.
- Active Member (Full)
- Active Member (Half*)
- Retired Member (Full)
- Student Member (Full)
- Non-Member (Full)
- Student Non-Member (Full**)
- Saturday only (.5 Day)
- Clinician *** (Full-remaining days)
* Half option is available only to Active Members.
** Undergraduate Students: Join NAfME/CMEA for $40 and the conference is free! (Join at www.nafme.org)
*** Clinicians receive free registration for the day that they present and do not need to complete this registration form unless attending on the remaining days.
This Registration Billing Rates sheet is being provided for those whose district requires more than a registration receipt for permission to attend the conference. It is not a mail in paper registration form. You must complete registration online.
On-Site Registration and Check In
CITYSIDE LANDING, CT CONVENTION CENTER
Thursday, March 31, 2022 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday, April 1, 2022 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday, April 2, 2022 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Online payment options are credit card, mail in check or school purchase order (PO).
The default option online is shown as “Credit Card”, however you may change this to be “Purchase Order” or “Check” by selecting it at that drop down menu.
You will need to provide the Purchase Order(PO) number when registering if making that selection and must mail or fax the PO form (860-632-1853).
Checks and PO forms must be received in the CMEA office before your registration will be complete. It must arrive prior to March 10th in order to receive the Early Registration discount. If your payment has not been received by March 30, you will be expected to provide payment when you check in onsite.
Who must Register?
Those attending sessions. This includes:
- CMEA Members
- Parents of participating students, if the parent wishes to attend conference sessions.
Those participating in sessions. This includes:
- Panel participants
- Clinicians (only if attending the full conference)
The category of clinician includes co-clinicians, moderator of panels, and conductors of showcase ensembles who wish to also attend sessions.
- Non-members who are asked to participate in a panel and who are not music educators, such as a Superintendent of Schools, president of a parent group, etc.
- Conductors of Showcase Ensembles who do not wish to attend events other than their own performance.
- School Principals/Superintendents who are not music educators may receive complimentary conference registration for themselves upon their CMEA member teacher’s request to the CMEA office staff.
- Retired Member: Must have a current NAfME retired membership number.
- Student Member: Must have a current NAfME Collegiate membership number.
- Student Non-Member: Must show a valid student ID at registration, must be an undergraduate student in a college/university, must not be employed as a full time teacher.
- Co-Clinicians: No more than two persons total who are co-presenting a session (includes the primary clinician)
- Panel: Consists of at least three members. Panel members must register as conference attendees. The moderator of the panel registers as a clinician.