Conference Session Proposal Application Procedure
Proposals for conference session presentations for this year’s In-Service Conference to be held on April 2-4, 2020 in Hartford will be accepted online until December 1, 2019
Please make sure to complete the form entirely, incomplete applications will not be considered.
The selection committee will evaluate proposals, based on the following criteria:
- Presentation quality
- Relevance to current music educators
- Appeal to audience
Preparing to Apply
Please have these materials on hand prior to beginning this application:
- session objectives and brief abstract
- brief bio of the primary clinician and secondary clinician if applicable (200 words max)
- room set up and equipment needs
- incomplete proposal applications will not be considered.
Notification on the status of your proposal will be sent to you via the email provided on the application no later than December 30, 2019.