Important Login Instructions
How to log in right now and the login procedure change that will occur sometime during the 2020-21 school year.
Members were recently notified by email regarding their login in username and password for this site through our main constant contact database and also through the CTFest festival email system to those who have participated in festivals. If you do not participate in MS/HS student festivals, and therefore have not set up a profile on CTFest, you should have only received one notice.
If you did not receive our email, it may be because your membership has long lapsed or the email that is currently on your NAfME membership profile page is no longer used by you or does not exist. In either case, you should login to nafme.org and make sure that the primary email posted for you is current and renew your membership if needed.
WHY SHOULD I LOG IN?
Here are some items that are visible only when logged in:
- Contact emails for the Executive Board, Student Affairs Commission, festival committees, HS repertoire committee and other program chairs.
- Teacher Festival Guidelines and Policies Handbook. There is an abbreviated student version of festival policies posted publicly that only contains what students need to know. Please utilize the Teacher Handbook for your own reference. It has more detail.
- CTFest Training Videos and how to access guides. CTFest link.
- CMEA NEWS magazine: Archive of past issues
- Access to some forms/applications that are meant to be for members only.
- Committee forms needed by festival and ensemble chair people and other program leaders.
- Association documents: Constitution and By-Laws, Articles of incorporation
LOGIN right now
Use the Username and Password you received via email. ALL members will be using the same username/password for now.
Didn’t get the login instructions email? Ask a colleague who did receive it or send an email to Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send the login to you. Please write “LOGIN” in the subject line.